Konrad name means brave counsel
Local Origin of Name: English
From the German name Conrad
Meaning: Brave counsel, Honest advisor
Emotional Spectrum • You can’t keep him down for long!
Personal Integrity • He would never betray a friend.
Personality • A solid citizen and a compliment to our community.
Relationships • If people were more like Konrad, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure • Always on the go, Konrad takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money • With the right education, Konrad can write his own ticket.
Life’s Opportunities • The right career is the key to financial success for him.
” I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh