Koto name means Harp
Greek means pure
Local Origin of Name: Japanese/Greek
From the Japanese name Koto.
Emotional Spectrum . When he is happy, everyone knows it!
Personal Integrity . Nothing can buy his good name.
Personality . A quiet person, but quite a person.
Relationships . New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure . Eat, drink and be merry – play hard!
Career & Money . A college education would help Koto discover his dream.
Life’s Opportunities . While not seeking fame, his future is in the limelight.
Koto’s Lucky Numbers: 44 . 29 . 42 . 10 . 28 . 13
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish