Kufuo means the father shared the pains of birth
Local Origin of Name: African
From the name Kufuo, Kufuor
Meaning: The father shared the pains of birth
Emotional Spectrum.Falls in love at the drop of a hat!
Personal Integrity.A solid family background keeps him on solid moral ground.
Personality.Never idle, never still, always active, charm he will.
Relationships.It may take some time to get to know Kufuo.
Travel & Leisure.Eat, drink and be merry – play hard!
Career & Money.An extra measure of study will help this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities.Nothing is impossible for Kufuo, given the right educational tools.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish