Landers means grassy plain or rough land
Local Origin of Name: French
From the name Landers, Landry
Meaning: Landowner, Grassy Plain, Rough land
Emotional Spectrum .His eyes betray his soul.
Personal Integrity .An honest person, people search out Landers for advice.
Personality .When others lose their head, Landers stays cool.
Relationships .The life of the party, Landers feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure .The intrigue of foreign travel lures him.
Career & Money .A mentor will guide him down his career path.
Life’s Opportunities .Only he holds the key to his happiness.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish