Lysander name means of a man as Andros
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Lysander
Meaning: Of a man (andros)
Emotional Spectrum • You know where you stand with Lysander.
Personal Integrity • No one is more worthy of trust.
Personality • Friendship is in her look.
Relationships • If people were more like Lysander, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure • The intrigue of foreign travel lures her.
Career & Money • A career in movies would suit Lysander, a natural actress.
Life’s Opportunities • The right career is the key to financial success for her.
” Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; sing to him a new song. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Please advise us about name meaning also. email@example.com
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish