Macall means son of the battle chief
Local Origin of Name: Scottish
From the name Macall
Meaning: Son of the Battle Chief
Emotional Spectrum .Loves to be in love…
Personal Integrity .Fidelity is Macall’s middle name.
Personality .Mischievous personality and an independent spirit.
Relationships .The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure .Born to travel!
Career & Money .Education is the key to Macall’s career path.
Life’s Opportunities .A lifetime of helping others is reward enough for Macall.
Macall’s Lucky Numbers: 7 .32 .45 .48 .54 .36
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh