Marton name means warlike
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Martin
Meaning: ‘Warlike’ Derived from Mars, the Roman god of war. Family name
Emotional Spectrum • Even tempered, most of the time!
Personal Integrity • Fidelity is Marton’s middle name.
Personality • A light heart lives long.
Relationships • His best friends may not really know him .
Travel & Leisure • Who better to travel with than Marton?
Career & Money • An extra measure of study will help this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • Joy and happiness await this blessed person.
” As water reflects a face, so a man’s heart reflects the man. ”
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh