McKinley means fair haired foreigner
Local Origin of Name: Irish
From the name McKinley
Meaning: Son of Fionn Ghall. Fair Haired Foreigner.
Emotional Spectrum . Emotional life is mirrored in his health.
Personal Integrity . He will fight for his good name.
Personality . He has a studious look and yet…
Relationships . Long term friendships come easily to Mckinley.
Travel & Leisure . Summer sports are attractive to Mckinley.
Career & Money . A college education would help Mckinley discover his dream.
Life’s Opportunities . Tried and true, but welcomes new innovations.
McKinley’s Lucky Numbers: 48 . 7 . 41 . 14 . 44 . 26
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh