Meaning of name Karlen
Karlen name means strong
Local Origin of Name: Russian
From the Old English name Charles / Carl
Karlen is first and last name
Meaning: Strong, Unisex name
Emotional Spectrum • Somewhat headstrong, she must guard
against impulse. Personal Integrity • Her reputation for truth is well-known.
Personality • It is better to have tried and failed, than never to have tried.
Relationships • A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure • Would enjoy train travel, but her impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money • A career in television would suit Karlen.
Life’s Opportunities • Her ambition will serve her well.
” It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh