Meaning of the Arabic Surname Rahima means Compassion
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the name Rahima.
Variant name of Rahma
Emotional Spectrum • Somewhat a rebel, she must control her impulses.
Personal Integrity • She will fight for her good name.
Personality • Uses her natural resilience to cope with life.
Relationships • Not an ‘open book’, it takes time to become her friend.
Travel & Leisure • Her job supports her hobby!
Career & Money • A career in teaching would suit Rahima.
Life’s Opportunities • Not taken in by scams, people will seek Rahima’s advice.
Rahima’s Lucky Numbers: 35 • 51 • 47 • 38 • 45 • 17
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh