Meaning of the English name Gregory
Gregory name means watchful or Alert
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Greek name Gregory
Variant name of : Greg, Gregg, Gregor, Gray, Grigori, Ory, Ari, George, Craig, Graig, McGregor, MacGregor
Gregory is a common masculine first name and family name.
It is derived from the Latin name “Gregorius,” which was from the late Greek name meaning “watchful”
Emotional Spectrum .Not easily pushed, he does have his limits.
Personal Integrity .His honor is well-known among his friends.
Personality .Sing away sorrow; cast away care.
Relationships .A bond formed with him may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure .Knows how to relax in style!
Career & Money .A career in medicine would suit Gregory.
Life’s Opportunities .Volunteer work with charities may be rewarding for him.
Gregory’s Lucky Numbers: 32 .58 .15 .48 .28 .8
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish