Meaning of the India name Vinod is Happy
Vinod (Hindi: विनोद) is a male first name used in India. Vinod means happy or joyful in Sanskrit. In Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil and other Indian languages, this word is taken as such with the same meaning.
Vinodhan and Vinoth are variants of Vinod, in use in Tamil Nadu state of India.
Local Origin of Name: Indo-Pakistani
From the Hindi name Vinod
Meaning: Amusement, Happy
Emotional Spectrum • You can’t keep him down for long!
Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • His pleasant smile indicates a happy heart.
Relationships • A few close friends are all he needs.
Travel & Leisure • Although he enjoys his home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money • The example of parents plays a major role in career choice.
Life’s Opportunities • Open to suggestions, his innovative spirit will lead the way.
” Now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh