Meaning of the Japanese name Nobuo
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the name Nobuo. のぶお, ノブオ
Meaning: Faithful man
Emotional Spectrum • Emotional life is mirrored in his health.
Personal Integrity • He would never compromise his principles.
Personality • He lives on the sunny side of the street.
Relationships • Though not many in number, his friends are golden.
Travel & Leisure • Eat, drink and be merry – play hard!
Career & Money • Second only to his friends, his career is most important.
Life’s Opportunities • Will be honored for a life of volunteer work.
Nobuo’s Lucky Numbers: 11 • 30 • 36 • 42 • 24 • 14
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh