Meaning of the Native American name Omusa is to miss deer with arrows
Local Origin of Name: Native American
From the Native American name Omusa
Meaning: ‘To miss deer with arrows’
Emotional Spectrum • Her emotions get the best of her sometimes!
Personal Integrity • She has a reverence for truth.
Personality • Sunny skies make her disposition sunny!
Relationships • Not an ‘open book’, it takes time to become her friend.
Travel & Leisure • A unique hobby will occupy her time.
Career & Money • Omusa has a knack for skillful money handling.
Life’s Opportunities • A down-to-earth attitude will serve her well.
Omusa’s Lucky Numbers: 26 • 2 • 17 • 3 • 23 • 7
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh