Meaning of the Scandinavian name Olaf is Ancestor
Local Origin of Name: Scandinavian
From the Old Norse name Olave, Olan, Olaff, Olev
Meaning: ‘Forefather’ or ‘ancestor’.
Emotional Spectrum • He can put on a good show and rise to the occasion.
Personal Integrity • His personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality • Captivating manner.
Relationships • The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure • Vacations are a time of special excitement for Olaf.
Career & Money • While no one can buy happiness, his hard work will pay off!
Life’s Opportunities • A mentor in the early years will help him achieve success.
Olaf’s Lucky Numbers: 49 • 16 • 25 • 23 • 27 • 3
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh