Gerek means spear ruler
Local Origin of Name: Polish
From the Middle English name Gerald
Meaning: ‘Spear’ + ‘ruler’
Emotional Spectrum • No frowns on this face!
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Gerek can be trusted.
Personality • Modern Maverick.
Relationships • People who know Gerek want to be his friend.
Travel & Leisure • Likes primitive travel by day, but comfort at night!
Career & Money • A born leader, he will be drawn into the limelight!
Life’s Opportunities • If money can be made, Gerek will find a way to make it!
” All a man’s ways seem right to him, but the Lord weighs the heart. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh