Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the Hebrew name David
Dewi is unisex name
ß Meaning: ‘Beloved’, ‘friend’, or ‘darling’ 1 Samuel 16:19 à
Emotional Spectrum • An unusually even temperament.
Personal Integrity • His reputation is beyond reproach.
Personality • His smile is contagious.
Relationships • Long term friendships come easily to Dewi.
Travel & Leisure • Would enjoy train travel, but his impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money • Dewi has a knack for skillful money handling.
Life’s Opportunities • Destined for greatness, nothing can hold back this gifted person.
” Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh