Nathanyahu name means Yehweh has given
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Nathaniah
Meaning: Yehweh has given
Emotional Spectrum • Why be sad? Life is too much fun!
Personal Integrity • Parents of Nathanyahu brought her up on firm moral ground.
Personality • Optimism is the key word in her life.
Relationships • Makes friends easily, but keeps her eyes open!
Travel & Leisure • A person who will try anything once!
Career & Money • A born actress, she will find Hollywood attractive!
Life’s Opportunities • Although shy in the spotlight, fame is destined!
” Carve your name on hearts and not on marble. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh