Nedabiah is Hebrew name origin means Vow of the lord
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Nedabiah.
Variant name of Nedabyah, Nedebaeus.
Meaning: Prince or vow of the Lord
Emotional Spectrum • A sensible person with sensible emotions.
Personal Integrity • His honor is well-known among his friends.
Personality • Full of life and lively fun, a friend and pal to everyone.
Relationships • Likes his friends to be prompt!
Travel & Leisure • A quiet evening at home is his idea of relaxation.
Career & Money • An extra measure of study will help this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • No stranger to hard work, his efforts will be rewarded.
Nedabiah’s Lucky Numbers: 46 • 29 • 34 • 12 • 18 • 8
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh