Neriyahu is Hebrew name origin means light of the Lord
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Neriyahu.
Variant name of Neriya
Meaning: Light of the Lord
Emotional Spectrum • A swirl of conflicting emotions, Neriyahu, is a complicated person.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Neriyahu can keep a secret.
Personality • Sing away sorrow; cast away care.
Relationships • Doesn’t need much out of life but to be loved.
Travel & Leisure • Likes primitive travel by day, but comfort at night!
Career & Money • Parents play a major role in his educational career.
Life’s Opportunities • Although shy in the spotlight, fame is destined!
Neriyahu’s Lucky Numbers: 11 • 6 • 22 • 37 • 28 • 29
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh