Local Origin of Name: English
From the Greek name Nicholas
Variant name of :
Claas, Claes, Claus, Colas, Cole, Colet, Colin, Collin, Klaas, Klaes, Klaus, Nickey, Nickie, Nicklas, Nickolas, Nickolaus, Nicky, Nicol, Nicola, Nicolas, Nicolaus, Nicoli, Nicolis,
Meaning: ‘Victorious people’
Emotional Spectrum .It’s more fun to be happy than sad is his credo.
Personal Integrity.The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality .Rarin’ to go all the time.
Relationships. Starts slowly, but relationship with Claus builds over time.
Travel & Leisure. quiet evening at home is his ideof relaxation.
Career & Money. career in law would suit Claus.
Life’s Opportunities .He must guard against deals that appear too-good-to-be-true
Please advise us about name meaning also. firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish