Noach is Czech male name from Hebrew Noah means rest
Local Origin of Name: Czech
From the Hebrew name Noah
Meaning: (Noach), ‘Rest’, ‘long-lived’, or ‘wandering’
Emotional Spectrum • He bounces back from his adversity.
Personal Integrity • His reputation for truth is well-known.
Personality • A smile for all who come his way.
Relationships • Few people could have a better friend than Noach.
Travel & Leisure • Although he enjoys his home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money • Early career moves help form this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • Only he holds the key to his happiness.
Noach’s Lucky Numbers: 4 • 34 • 20 • 48 • 26 • 42
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh