Novio is Spanish name origin means boy friend
Local Origin of Name: Spanish
From the name Novio
Emotional Spectrum • An unusually even temperament.
Personal Integrity • His integrity is his most precious possession.
Personality • A light heart lives long… a smile overcomes all.
Relationships • Few people could have a better friend than Novio.
Travel & Leisure • He will find it hard to wind-down on vacation.
Career & Money • A born leader, he will be drawn into the limelight!
Life’s Opportunities • College is crucial to his success, more so than others!
Novio’s Lucky Numbers: 36 • 17 • 37 • 51 • 7 • 25
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh