Nye name means noble
Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the Welsh name Aneurin
Nye is male and female name.
Meaning: Noble, modest
Emotional Spectrum • Even tempered, most of the time!
Personal Integrity • An honest person, people search out Nye for advice.
Personality • Pleasant and polite, he always makes the grade.
Relationships • A few close friends are all he needs.
Travel & Leisure • Eat, drink and be merry –
play hard! Career & Money • A career in entertainment would suit Nye.
Life’s Opportunities • College is crucial to his success, more so than others!
” Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends.