Odon name means wealthy guardian
Local Origin of Name: Hungarian
From the Old English name Edmund
First and Last name
Meaning: Rich protector, Wealthy guardian
Emotional Spectrum • Can only be pushed so far…
Personal Integrity • Odon is the height of respectability.
Personality • Born to have fun.
Relationships • Long term friendships come easily to Odon.
Travel & Leisure • Relaxing is an art-form to him.
Career & Money • Odon knows how to balance career and family.
Life’s Opportunities • A good educational background is the key to his success.
” If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh