Omega means last Greek letter
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the Greek name Omega
Meaning: English name for the last letter of the Greek alphabet
Emotional Spectrum . Sometimes down, but never count him out!
Personal Integrity . He will fight for his good name.
Personality . In him sincerity reigns supreme.
Relationships . His best friends take him as he is.
Travel & Leisure . Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move.
Career & Money . The sky’s the limit with the right education!
Life’s Opportunities . Not one to rest on past accomplishments, he is always on the move.
Omega’s Lucky Numbers: 44 . 25 . 53 . 34 . 52 . 45
Name By Alphabet
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish