Bailey name means steward or bailiff
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old French name Bailey
Variant name of : Bail, Bailee, Baileigh, Bailie, Baillee, Baillie, Baily, Baley, Baylee, Bayley,Bayly.
Meaning: ‘Steward’ or ‘bailiff’
Bailey is a given name taken from an English surname meaning “bailiff.”
The name is in use for both boys and girls in the United States. Bailey was the 666th most popular name for American boys born in 2007 and the 83rd most popular name for American girls. It was most popular for boys in the late 1990s, when it ranked among the top 200 names. Bailey was the 70th most popular name for boys born in England and Wales in 2007 and was the 91st most popular name for boys born in Scotland in 2006
Emotional Spectrum .The seasons affect her emotions more than most.
Personal Integrity. She would never endanger her honor.
Personality.Fresh as a drop of rain. Relationships Many people will find her their best friend.
Travel & Leisure .A person who will try anything once!
Career & Money .Money spent on school will be well spent.
Life’s Opportunities .A naturally intelligent person, academia is her playground.
Bailey’s Lucky Numbers:55.52. 23 .57. 22. 30
Please advise us about name meaning also. email@example.com Find out more name in our sites
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish