Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old English name Brook
Meaning: ‘Dweller by the brook’ ‘Living in small stream’
Emotional Spectrum. Peaceful on the outside, yet churning emotions on the inside.
Personal Integrity. The decency of Brooke is never questioned.
Personality. To the young at heart, everything’s fun.
Relationships. Not an ‘open book’, it takes time to become her friend.
Travel & Leisure. While work is important to her, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money. Adept in financial matters.
Life’s Opportunities. The entrepreneur spirit in her is strong.
” A good name is more desirable than great riches.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish