Julian name means youth or Youthful
Julian-Julian, also spelled Julien, is a common male given name in Britain, United States, Ireland, Germany, Poland, France (as Julien), the Netherlands, and elsewhere.
Local Origin of Name: Latin
From the Latin name Julius
Variant name of : Jolyon, Jules, Juliano, Julianus, Julien, Julio, Julius
Meaning: Youth or Youthful
Emotional Spectrum .An unusually even temperament.
Personal Integrity .The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality .To the young at heart, everything’s fun.
Relationships .People who know Julian want to be his friend.
Travel & Leisure .Likes to share his adventures.
Career & Money .He has an important friend and ally in the business world.
Life’s Opportunities .His ambition will serve him well. Julian’s
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish