Paul name means small
Paul is a common masculine name in countries and ethnicities with a
Christian heritage (Eastern Orthodoxy, Catholicism, Protestantism)
It derives from the Roman family name Paulus which means “small” or “humble” in Latin.
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Paul
Meaning: ‘Paulus’ (‘small’)
Emotional Spectrum Everyone loves to love Paul.
Personal Integrity People know him for his good name.
Personality To be useful is his greatest virtue.
Relationships People like Paul because of his personality.
Travel & Leisure A quiet evening at home is his idea of relaxation.
Career & Money Paul has a knack for skillful money handling.
Life’s Opportunities If money can be made, Paul will find a way to make it!
PAUL’s Lucky Numbers: 44 18 43 20 19 30
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish