Patty name means noble man
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Patrick
variant name of Pat
Meaning: ‘Noble man’
Emotional Spectrum. His happiest times are with his loved ones.
Personal Integrity. Moral backbone is the hallmark of Patty.
Personality. He is in love with life.
Relationships. When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply.
Travel & Leisure. Would enjoy train travel, but his impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money. He has a natural business sense, and will go far.
Life’s Opportunities. Will be honored for a life of volunteer work.
Patty’s Lucky Numbers: 2. 19. 26. 47. 28. 41
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish