Qadir name means powerful or capable
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the Arabic name Qadir
Meaning: Powerful, Capable
Emotional Spectrum.Sadness is soon overcome by joy with Qadir.
Personal Integrity.Friends know Qadir as a trusted acquaintance.
Personality.Never one to stay in one place long, wanderlust is in his blood.
Relationships.A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure.Travel is best enjoyed with his friends.
Career & Money.Second only to his friends, his career is most important.
Life’s Opportunities.An abundant and happy life blesses this gifted person.
” A smile increases your face value. ”
Created by Firstnamestore.com
h3>Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish