Rikard name means strong ruler
Local Origin of Name: Hungarian
From the Middle English name Richard
Meaning: ‘Strong ruler’
Emotional Spectrum • Doesn’t hide emotions well.
Personal Integrity • His personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality • Quiet until you know him.
Relationships • Not many people are as open as Rikard.
Travel & Leisure • Will find new ways to spice up old hobby.
Career & Money • Early career moves help form this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • A survivor, he will always bounce back and be ready again!
” Understanding is a fountain of life to those who have it. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh