Rodney name means island clearing
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Anglo-Saxon name Rodney
Meaning: ‘Island clearing’
Emotional Spectrum .He is a fountain of joy for all.
Personal Integrity .He would never endanger his honor.
Personality .A person who enjoys the present.
Relationships .The life of the party, Rodney feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure .Although he enjoys his home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money .His study skills are the key to a good education!
Life’s Opportunities .Not a wheeler-dealer, Rodney examines business deals carefully.
Rodney’s Lucky Numbers: 51 .40. 14 .46 .52 .6
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish