Mitsos name means lover of earth or from demeter
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the Greek name Demetrius
Meaning: Lover of the earth or ‘from Demeter, the earth mother
Emotional Spectrum • The seasons affect his emotions more than most.
Personal Integrity • No one is more worthy of trust.
Personality • An ounce of cheerfulness is worth a pound of sadness.
Relationships • While crowds are fun, he needs his alone time.
Travel & Leisure • A person who will try anything once!
Career & Money • The example of parents plays a major role in career choice.
Life’s Opportunities • A good educational background is the key to his success.
” Learning how to bear inescapable sorrow is not easily done. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Please advise us about name meaning also. firstname.lastname@example.org Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish