Bunmi name means God gave me
Local Origin of Name: African
From the name Bunmi/Yoruba
Meaning: God gave me or Gift
Emotional Spectrum • Quiet moments help balance this usually outgoing person.
Personal Integrity • Bunmi is the height of respectability.
Personality • Always happy, never bad, full of pep, and never sad.
Relationships • Not many people are as open as Bunmi.
Travel & Leisure • While work is important to him, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money • A career in retail management would suit Bunmi.
Life’s Opportunities • Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
” A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will be refreshed. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends