English name Sonny means Son
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old English name Sonny
Sonny is a common nickname and occasional given name
Meaning: ‘Sunu’ (‘son’) Common affectionate form of address to young men
Emotional Spectrum . Everyone loves to love Sonny.
Personal Integrity . Friends know that Sonny can be trusted.
Personality . Has a fondness for fun.
Relationships . Gives a lot, but expects a lot from friends.
Travel & Leisure . Who better to travel with than Sonny?
Career & Money . Adept in financial matters.
Life’s Opportunities . Not taken in by scams, people will seek Sonny’s advice.
Sonny’s Lucky Numbers: 31 .9 .23 . 32 . 57 . 48
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh