Finnegan is Irish male name means fair
Local Origin of Name: Irish
From the name Finnegan
Variant name of Finnigan, Finn
Meaning: Fair, White
Emotional Spectrum .A happy face can hide the heart.
Personal Integrity . Finnegan is the height of respectability.
Personality . To be useful is his greatest virtue. Relationships . A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure . The intrigue of foreign travel lures him.
Career & Money . A career in movies would suit Finnegan, a natural actor.
Life’s Opportunities . While not seeking fame, his future is in the limelight.
Finnegan’s Lucky Numbers: 41 . 46 . 25 . 17 . 21 . 3
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish