Local Origin of Name: French
Benedikt, Benedictus, Ben , Pentti , Benoit , Bieito ,
Benedikt ,Peni, Benedek, Bence, Benedikt ,
Benedetto, Benito, Bettino , Benedictus ,Bendiks
Benedykt , Benedito, Bento , Benedikt , Benito ,
Meaning: Blessed. Benedict’s french form
Emotional Spectrum• His eyes betray his soul.
Personal Integrity, He would never betray a friend.
Personality • To the young at heart, everything’s fun.
Relationships • The life of the party, Benoit feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure • A lifetime of travel is his destiny.
Career & Money • The right job for him is within his grasp.
Life’s Opportunities • Joy and happiness await this blessed person.
Benoit’s Lucky Numbers: 29 • 27 • 44 • 19 • 40 • 16
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish