Meaning of the English name Hall
Hall name means from Manor
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old English name Hall
Hall is first and last name
Meaning: ‘From the hall or manor’
Emotional Spectrum • Emotional life is mirrored in his
health. Personal Integrity • Friends know that Hall can keep a secret.
Personality • A friendly person by nature, Hall has few enemies.
Relationships • Not many people are as open as Hall.
Travel & Leisure • Who better to travel with than Hall?
Career & Money • While there may be obstacles, Hall will overcome!
Life’s Opportunities • Helping others enriches his life.
” When God measures a man, he puts his tape around the heart, not the head. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh