Meaning: (Mauritius), ‘Moorish’ (ie, dark-skinned)
Emotional Spectrum • You wouldn’t want to be on the bad side of Moris.
Personal Integrity • His honor is well-known among his friends.
Personality • A quiet person, but quite a person.
Relationships • Doesn’t need much out of life but to be loved.
Travel & Leisure • Travel is best enjoyed with his friends.
Career & Money • An extra measure of study will help this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • A mentor in the early years will help him achieve success.
” Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Please advise us about name meaning also. firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish