Issachar name means reward
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Issachar
Meaning: reward, recompense
Emotional Spectrum .Doesn’t hide emotions well.
Personal Integrity .You would never make a mistake placing your faith in Issachar.
Personality .Never idle, never still, always active, charm he will.
Relationships .Starts slowly, but a relationship with Issachar builds over time.
Travel & Leisure .Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move.
Career & Money .Issachar knows how to balance career and family.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh