Japanese name Nabuko means Faithful Child
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the name Nobuko. のぶこ, ノブコ
Meaning: Faithful Child
Emotional Spectrum • ‘Be Happy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • This eager beaver would make a fine leader.
Relationships • A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure • Likes primitive travel by day, but comfort at night!
Career & Money • While no one can buy happiness, her hard work will pay off!
Life’s Opportunities • Not taken in by scams, people will seek Nobuko’s advice.
Nobuko’s Lucky Numbers: 9 • 14 • 43 • 38 • 34 • 40
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh