Kaapo name means Man of God
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Kaapo
Meaning: Man of God
Emotional Spectrum • It’s more fun to be happy than sad is his credo.
Personal Integrity • No one would doubt his word.
Personality • When others lose their head, Kaapo stays cool.
Relationships • Long term friendships come easily to Kaapo.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the ocean will emerge.
Career & Money • While no one can buy happiness, his hard work will pay off!
Life’s Opportunities • Politics is an opportunity not to be missed by Kaapo.
Kaapo’s Lucky Numbers: 5 • 32 • 27 • 40 • 1 • 11
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.