Kaye name means pure
Variant name of Cathy, Kat, Kate, Katey, Kathi, Kathie, Kathy, Katie, Katy, Kay, Kayla, Kit, Kitty, Caelie, Caileigh, Cailin, Cailyn, Caleigh, Cate, Cayley, Kae, Kaelea, Kaelee, Kaety, Kailee, Kailey, Kailyn, Kaleigh, Kaley, Kalie, Kalyn, Katee, Kaye, Kayleah, Kaylee, Kayleen, Kayleigh, Kayley, Kaylie, Kaylin, Kayly, Kaylyn, Kaylynn, Keighley, Keila
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Greek name Katherine
Emotional Spectrum • Beneath the calm exterior…
Personal Integrity • She would never endanger her honor.
Personality • A lover of nature, Kaye will never be far from the wilderness.
Relationships • Slow to make new friends, Kaye values her old acquaintances.
Travel & Leisure • Likes primitive travel by day, but comfort at night!
Career & Money • A born politician, a career in public service awaits!
Life’s Opportunities • Nothing is impossible for Kaye, given the right educational tools.
” Angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh