Luciano name means light
Local Origin of Name: Italian
From the Latin name Lucius
Meaning: ‘Lux’ (‘light’) A Roman clan name
Emotional Spectrum • He is a fountain of joy for all.
Personal Integrity • In a world of deceit, Luciano stands for truth and integrity.
Personality • Takes life slow and easy, but enjoys every minute.
Relationships • Though not many in number, his friends are golden.
Travel & Leisure • Always on the go, Luciano takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money • Investments made early keep Luciano comfortable in the golden years.
Life’s Opportunities • A lifetime of helping others is reward enough for Luciano.
” Goodness is the only investment that never fails. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh