Makenna son of Kenneth
McKenna, also MacKenna, is the anglicized form of the Gaelic Irish surname “Mac Cionaoith”, also spelt Mac Cionaodha or Mac Cionnaith, meaning “son of Cionaodha”. The meaning of “Cionaodha” can be translated,
Local Origin of Name: American, Irish
From the name Makenna
Meaning: Son of Kenneth
Emotional Spectrum . A human dynamo of emotions!
Personal Integrity . You would never make a mistake placing your faith in Makenna.
Personality . Good nature and good sense are usually companions.
Relationships . A few close friends are all she needs.
Travel & Leisure . While her career is important, her hobby takes front seat!
Career & Money . Handling a family and a job are easy for Makenna.
Life’s Opportunities . Not one to pass up a chance for advancement, she will go far.
Makenna’s Lucky Numbers: 57 .17 .40 . 37 . 51 . 32
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish