Local Origin of Name: Italian
From the Latin name Maximilian
Meaning: ‘Greatest in excellence’
Emotional Spectrum • ‘Life was meant to enjoy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity • A trusted individual by everyone.
Personality • Educational pursuits are most important.
Relationships • A bond formed with him may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure • A trip of a lifetime is in his future.
Career & Money • The right job for him is within his grasp.
Life’s Opportunities • Not a wheeler-dealer, Massimo examines business deals carefully.
” A person who is happy must actively enjoy his blessings. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.