Meaning of African name Akua
Akua name means born on Wednesday
Local Origin of Name: African
From the name Akua
Meaning: Born on Wednesday
Emotional Spectrum • Quiet moments help balance this usually outgoing person.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Akua can be trusted.
Personality • Life is never dull when he is around.
Relationships • Makes friends easily, but keeps his eyes open!
Travel & Leisure • Can be packed and ready on a moment’s notice!
Career & Money • Akua has a knack for skillful money handling.
Life’s Opportunities • The right career is the key to financial success for him.
” Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh