Meaning of the English Surname Radnor is from the red shore
Local Origin of Name: English
From the name Radnor
Meaning: From the red shore. Surname
Emotional Spectrum • Not confrontational, prefers to accommodate.
Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • A people person, Radnor is never far from a crowd.
Relationships • If people were more like him, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure • Always on the go, Radnor takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money • Second only to his friends, his career is most important.
Life’s Opportunities • Not everyone has the career opportunities of Radnor.
Radnor’s Lucky Numbers: 48 • 44 • 24 • 37 • 4 • 19
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh